Why animals/ birds get hurt by crackers ONLY during Diwali?

 

Diwali .....you can be sure it is almost here, when you see posts like ‘say no to crackers’ & ‘spare a thought for the animals/birds’ come up.
My first reaction on seeing a post on another group was to write a strong comment on how other religions go about ‘killing’ animals with a purpose.
And asking these ‘animal lovers’ to probably have complete abstinence from mobile phones as they kill bees.
That comment got deleted/hidden by the admins of that page -Ente Keralam.
Now they have made an announcement that no politics, religious posts are to be made.
I think saying no to crackers this Diwali is completely religious. I did not see this animal love during Bakrid or post the Christian Lent.
If you talk about my religion, I will talk about yours too.
I WILL BURST CRACKERS THIS DIWALI.
DOWN WITH HYPOCRISY.



Comments

Popular Posts