School get together




If I reach a venue and I see #energy and I have the ‘rights’ to social media of that organisation, then no one can stop me!! I become the #officialbroadcaster !! 

Yesterday, 23 December 2022 was the first #alumni #gettogether of my school.
Friendly #football match between the houses (we had been assigned to while at school), battle of the batches, dinner cum DJ night.

I got involved (in earnest) about 15 days ago as there were many posters and trolls to be shared on SM as a precursor to the event and I have access to Alumni FB (as moderator) & Instagram (as admin).

The organisers had ‘paid’ 12k to an ‘official’ photographer but if I could do what I do for #ernakulathappanand give ‘Live updates’, then why not for #myschool ?

So there is a deluge of photos & interviews on @bhawan_tcr & BHAWAN FB page.

I could goad the boys enough to recreate their (true) feelings after the official celebrations on the turf & they obliged enthusiastically! (The sour losers were not happy with the wild displays of the winners..again!😃)


There are recreation of #messi FIFA World Cup final cup winning dance recreation by 2-3 teams at the very end.🤣

And it helped that I was the only representative of the SENIOR batch. All my seniors & batch mates were incommunicado. Only Sandip turned up later for 2-3 hours. So everyone was my junior, including the new PT sir!🤣🤣





I relived another part of my #yesteryears yesterday. My father and mother were awake & waiting for me past midnight! 🤣




#goodvibes #schoolgettogether 
#volunteer 

Comments

Popular Posts