Bhagavatha Sapthaham 2023

https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1H8FwV6Meq9b5EVDlWCxx4aSa3dWU6tED
My association with #bhagavatham , the Acharya #mumbainarayanji & the teachers … started from #covidtimes 

We did the first Bhagavatha exposition with just the stories & explanation for one whole month in #2020 online. Then the online classes started & each year since then (2021, 2022 & this year) we have had physical #bhagavathasapthaham in February / March @ernakulathappantemplecomplex 

And I have done all the #livetransmissions of the same …

This year the students have “graduated” and next year another Acharya would be coming to conduct the #sapthaham ..

Today was the last day of the week long program and they honoured me. 🥹

Thank you so much for this show of #love …I feel so #happy and my eyes are tearing up.
#thankyou for this #recognition of my Seva.
It means a lot.

Thank you #ernakulathappan & #guruvayurappa 
(BTW today is #guruvayur aaratt.)
Sarvam Krishnarpanam.
Ernakulathappa Sharanam.

Watch the video here

Comments

Popular Posts