Interview series before ulsavam

 




 

Since morning my heart has been in my mouth!! 

I have finished crying once. Hugged Harish so tight, he pleaded with me to leave him!! And have been waiting to hear my WhatsApp beep, phone ring & constantly checking on the comments in Facebook / YouTube!
Not because I am sad. 
But I have the all-too-familiar Exam feeling!!

Every year before #ekmulsavam , I do a lot of ground work… mainly interviewing, photographing the #humansofernakulathappan …
Started off as written #interview then became a monologue by the people in front of the camera. (I am #camerashy when it comes to #ernakulathappan & He is the ultimate hero of the page #ernakulathappantemplecomplex !!)

But this year, an idea struck me (really? Did He not place it there?)..
Why not do a ‘sit down’ interview series?

Idea is good. But there are so many components to it.
Like venue, aesthetics, lighting, sound, camera recording, editing… and most importantly… money for all this.

Everything… fell into place.
How? He knows.

And I sat across from His #bhakts asking them questions. I loved it!!
The amount of #experience & #knowledge these people have. Am so glad I could tap into it & He thought me as the worthwhile person to do it.

Today the first of the #interviewseries … and what an ideal candidate…

Kshetra Tantri - Sri.Chennas Gireeshan Namboodiripad.



#ekmulsavam2024 

Comments

Popular Posts