Periods and Ulsavam



Primolut N.

A small unassuming white #pill . 

Most women ‘feel’ for the #woman who has this #medicine . 


It is a #period medicine. 

It is had to postpone periods. 

Suppose there is a function. And you must not be on your period to attend it. Then it is had continuously starting a week prior to the period date. 

A #gynaecologist must prescribe. 

And the maximum prescribed is 28 tablets.


Imagine a lock to the drain. It is something like that.


And once the dosage is stopped…


The after effects are terrible. Withdrawal effects.

All the Pre-Menustral Symptoms (#pms ) just arrive with a vengeance .. deeper darker devilish versions. Headache, vomiting, cramps are cranked up …on (minimum) 5x level. Body shuts down. Tiredness reaches a new peak…

The psychological #turmoil - terrible.


Now you know why women ‘feel’ for the woman who is on Primolut N.


This year my date with my monthly period was set for January 18. Ulsavam was from January 16-23. #ekmulsavam2024 There was no way, I could escape my tryst with Primolut-N.


Please do also remember that I am 45. Peri-menopausal. So, everything for me is 5x already!!


13 - That is the number of pills I ingested. Everyday was a battle. I hardly know how I found the energy to do what I did for this year’s ulsavam. My hands and legs were begging for rest.


But #ernakulathappan knew. 

He knows everything. In advance.


So, He made me record interviews prior to ulsavam. Kept my live streaming to minimum and steered my thoughts in such a way that I do not feel guilty for not doing more. He saw to it that I got a short (deep) nap every afternoon. And kept my mind relaxed. 


Anyway, Ulsavam is over.


Now it is ….


Bloody hell. Literally!!


PS: I promise this is the last time I will have that pill. If next ulsavam and my period dates collide .. His will. 

I cannot, sorry, my body cannot go through this.


#hinduismandperiods 

#womanslife #periodstory #bloodyperiods #monthlytryst #primolutn #adminlife

Comments

Popular Posts