Prasad Namboodiri

 Prasad Namboodiri.





He was the last person, I interviewed in my #interviewseries before #ekmulsavam2024 …
I was all respectful & using the proper pronouns - “അങ്ങ് , തിരുമേനി” etc…all through the course of the interview.
After all, he has served as the #melshanti #chiefpriest of Urakam Mahalakshmi temple and just finished his 6 month stint serving Poornathrayeesha (without leaving the 4 walls of the temple).

But the moment the cameras turned off - “ടാ, പ്രസാദെ…നീ ഇത് കൊണ്ടുവാ…” And he helped me move the props from the studio to home!!


I heard him say ,”പാലം കടക്കാവോളം നാരായണ നാരായണ…”😅🤣

He is my darling boy!
I am immensely #proud of him and his achievements.  And surely, he will reach greater heights. #100%confidence 
[I am secretly waiting for him to become melshanti in #sabarimala (in another 6-10 years!).]


YouTube link of interview: https://youtu.be/n5XMAiz8L-4
Not related by blood … but siblings by heart.

#mybrother #unrelatedbrother 


Comments

Popular Posts