28 years togetherness

 


When we went this morning to have Ernakulathappan’s darshan, it was raining. Harish & I were carrying two different umbrellas. 

Just being practical.

And when we mentioned that it was our 28th wedding anniversary, Ranjith & Shreepathi (shanthis at the Temple) were not happy. They suggested we must walk under one & offered us their large umbrella. 

Be more ‘romantic’!!

They took it a step further & recorded us walking in the rain under one umbrella!! 
(On Kuttapan’s iPhone.)

Man!! Am I happy!!

I feel Ernakulathappan choreographed the whole sequence!! And I know He is directing our life too. 🧿 

Thank you God, for everything.

28…That is the number of years Harish and I have been together. And we have to thank, other than our parents, Ernakulathappan.. for everything.

Comments

Popular Posts