Chempaka chechi’s maiden flight



Chempaka Chechi. My mom’s right hand.

While we were flying our nth flight, it was her maiden one. And boy, was she excited!!

Everything was thoroughly planned. The dress to wear, pack, bag to be used…

(Side note: I realised I feel the same like her before each flight. My excitement hits the roof.)

My mom insisted we record her journey from the beginning and we took so many photos!! 

(Side note 2: I got pretty jealous that my amma was not taking my pictures. 😅)

We even got a photo of her with Nadiya Moidu! 


I particularly enjoyed listening to her phone conversation where she explained smoothly that she cannot be reached for sometime as her phone would be on airplane mode as she was flying. 

Chechi did not want anyone to know of her flight and did not post any photos as her status. But a photo sent to a near one got ‘leaked’. It was so cute to see her smiling anger!! She got so many phone calls!! 


And by evening she got a bad headache. (Power of the evil eye 🧿)

So from the next day, she herself slowly released the photos - one per day - as whatsapp status. 

Comments

Popular Posts