My two left feet



God has bestowed me with 2 left feet. I am #proud of this. Most females are not blessed like me. 


My parents tried to ‘set things right’ by teaching me #classicaldance but none of the teachers could replace my raw energy with ‘ladylike’ grace.  #morepowertome 😈#iwin 


When I “vibe’ to rocking numbers; the whole party can come to a standstill. Many are in total awe of my ability to dance to any beat, any music, with my single signature step. And this invariably means, the other (envious) ladies never invite me to perform in group numbers. 


There have been instances of people turning off the light to turn on the spotlight ..But the stupid spotlight did not work. That day my performance was mind blowing.

Husband did mention he heard someone say that they thought I was getting electrocuted. No dear,  I am just ‘electric’ on the dance floor! #stopmeifyoucan 


I am the master of the one dance which ‘totally gets me” or rather is me - the national dance of my hometown #thrissur - #pulikali .


Footnote:

Photo taken with RLV. Suma Raj Menon; after her scintillating performance @ernakulathappantemplecomplex this evening. Too much grace.

She can never compete with me. 😈

Written on 24 Dec 2020

#dance #dancers #bharathanatyam #mohiniyattom #🤣 #justforfun

Comments

Popular Posts